4th of July Outfit Ideas for Summer 2022
This 4th of July, we're looking to bring a little bit of the red, white, and blue to our wardrobe. Whether you're spending the holiday with friends at a barbecue or heading out on a camping trip, we've got outfits for every occasion!
If you're headed out to your local lake or river for some swimming and sunbathing, try pairing high-rise jean shorts with a loose tank and sandals. Add in a "Made in the USA" tee to really show off your love of America! If it's hot where you are and you want to get festive without sweating too much, try wearing your favorite red-and-white striped swimsuit. You can even try out some fun accessories like sunglasses or Reef white sandals!
For those who are planning on attending a barbecue or other outdoor event this 4th of July weekend, we recommend wearing cute shorts and tops that flow but still show off your patriotism. A red or royal tee paired with our denim overall dress is sure to be super comfortable while still looking great. If you're feeling bolder than that, why not wear a tank top that says "USA" in big letters across the front? The sky's the limit!
Here's our top-pick for your summer 2022 4th of July outfit:
1. White denim shorts with a "Day Drinker" tee.
2. Thin stripe button down top in dusty blue paired with white jean shorts and a white crop top.
3. American flag printed shorts with a red crop top.
4. A red and white striped crop top with blue cut off jean shorts.
5. A USA tank top or tee with jean shorts and sandals.
6. A blue distressed t-shirt dress with heels, sandals or sneakers.
7. An all blue outfit with a USA printed top.
8. A red dress paired with a pair of white heels.
9. A denim overall dress paired with a white crop top.
10. Can't forget your BruMate! Keeps your drinks at their ideal temperature all summer long. Our favorites are the hopsulator slim, hopsulator duo, hopsulator trio, and uncork'd wine tumbler!